What makes AJK different is that they built and control their end to end supply chain – from project analysis and space planning, to procurement and manufacture to warranties and after sales service.
To be approached by AJK Outfitters for their next company evolution in brand and marketing was a true milestone for us. AJK have an innovative business model and to enable our team to work together to bring out their true value was rewarding. The strength of their brand logo meant we needed a refresh to take them through their future growth with a modern, versatile, and adaptable brand.
Refreshing the logo gave AJK the opportunity to refine the brand story. The brand story was deeply personal and is strongly attached to AJK’s Chinese heritage. This story helped develop trust, meaning, and emotion with their clients.
“In Feng Shui, the dragon is one of 4 celestial animals and is ranked as one of the most powerful symbols of Yang energy. The circle represents a moon, in Chinese tradition, the full moon is a symbol of peace, prosperity, and family reunion.”
Our work together delivered on
- A brand evolution of the dragon logo, utilising the circle of the dragon. The circle embodies perfection, unity and family reunion, which are key values of AJK. We introduced a full colour palette, brand design elements, tone of voice, photography style and a complete brand guideline.
- Development of a new website, including copywriting and the production of a photo shoot across 3 different locations.
- Development of the Company Statement and Capability Statement to showcase AJK’s skillsets and projects. This involved all copywriting, interviewing of staff, and design and delivery of the printed documents.
- Establishment of the social media strategy for the business.
- Day to day management of social media profiles across Instagram and LinkedIn – including content creation, sponsored management, community engagement and sponsored ad management.
- Media planning and buying across industry publications, including design of print and digital assets.
- Article development for print publications and industry news sites.
In their words
Details matter. Val and her team have integrated with our business to help us effectively project who we are and what we do to our growing customer base.
The Banter team took time and care to understand what was important to us and the existing values of our business. They used this as a starting point to work with us through collaboration sessions, market research, and their industry expertise, to develop the new brand and material our business can be proud of today.
We treat the staff at Banter as an extension of our own, and have developed relationships with them that ensure our marketing experts are only ever a phone call away. We intend to be working alongside Val and her team of superstars well into the future and have already recommended their services to many.
Head of Commercial AJK Outfitters