The Collective Impact exists to foster greater wellbeing and prosperity in the community and collectively deliver more social impact. An initiative of BDCU, it backs the Southern Highlands and Southern Tablelands communities and supports local business.
For 60 years, BDCU has supported our community and local businesses. As part of its own evolution, BDCU launched The Collective Impact, comprising business spaces together with a social impact program.
Banter is proud to have played a role in this history-making move by an organisation integral to the success of our regional social outcomes and economic development. We helped bring The Collective Impact’s service offering and social impact program by designing a brand and implementing it across its new website and collateral.
We also worked with the team on strategic marketing, communicating the initiative to BDCU’s engaged clients as well as the broader community.
For both Banter and our long-term client BDCU, The Collective Impact project is closely aligned with our corporate values and mission to do well by our community and the regions in which we live, work and play. Seeing the brand in our community - on building signage and car wraps - always puts a spring in our step.
Our work together delivered on:
- Brand development, including a new logo and brand mark, colour palette, typography, and visual identity that took in iconography and photography style. It was important that we demonstrate how The Collective Impact brand worked with that of BDCU - related, but an additional offering for the whole community.
- Website design and development, with the new brand implemented to showcase The Collective Impact’s service offering and commitment to the community.
- SEO copy review to ensure the website ranks well for appropriate keywords.
- Design of digital collateral, including letterhead, email signature and slide presentation.
- Design and print management of printed collateral, including folders and business cards.