With the growth of our business, we are looking for TWO new superstars to join our team in 2022.
An experienced Account Manager to work directly with our clients in all marketing projects including websites, creative services and social media (and everything in between). You’ll be able to think of the bigger picture for our clients, manage budgets, briefs and timelines and anticipate the needs for all our stakeholders. You’ll strive on working hard, be driven by deadlines and also love to have fun and a laugh with us.
Do you love websites and everything that happens behind the scenes?
You will be responsible for managing a broad spectrum of website and digital projects. You’ll be at the heart of our web development department, liaising with website developers, designers and internal account managers to ensure that projects are delivered profitably and effectively.
You’ll have a keen eye for detail, and a process-oriented approach to ensure projects run smoothly, while recognising and addressing potential issues before they become problems. You will be accountable for delivering projects to an allocated budget and timeframe. You must be highly organised, be one step ahead, and be able to clearly communicate the project status and updates to stakeholders.
This is a full time role based in Mittagong.
If you want to join the Banter team, please send through your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description – Account Manager
Undertake account leadership and management responsibilities, focused on managing the clients, their expectations and delivery within our studio and resources.
The goal is to ensure the company’s retention of clientele and facilitate further growth.
Your day to day is notoriously a mix of managing projects and timelines, creating briefs, working with the studio to deliver the dream and jumping from one marketing tactic to another like a graceful acrobat.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding for the clients’ business and devise suitable solutions to meet their goals
- Take personal responsibility for the success of your projects
- Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level
- Organisation of client feedback through templates and testing
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications, including Work In Progress reports
- Manage the development and communication of all your project budgets, schedules, milestones and deliverables
- Delivery of project documentation including proposals, estimates, research findings and reports, consumer insight, marketing strategies, creative briefs, project plans and functional specifications (with the assistance of the team in a collaborative approach)
- Work with the team to drive marketing solutions, this can take the form of:
- Websites – what’s the purpose, goals, tracking, design inspiration
- Email marketing – creating a cadence of communications that make sense for the business and the customer
- online and offline advertising – research opportunities that would best fit the customer’s journey
- social media – knowing how the platforms work generally and how customers engage with them
- analytics reports – reading data reports and finding insights in the data
- integrated campaigns – considering the customer journey and the channels they use, the content they need.
- Assist to build a culture of proactive proposals and pipeline for a key client base – in collaboration with our team
- Assist to build our processes – with a fresh set of eyes and being a process-driven individual, your insight into how we can improve both internally and with client processes would be welcomed and valued
- Delivering campaign proposals
- Identify and minimise project risks such as scope creep, changes and delays
- Organise project resources across multiple projects and competing deadlines, ensuring that tasks are completed within project timing, scope and budget
- Deliver on deadlines/milestones under pressure
Experience/Skill Set Required
- 5+ years agency experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in managing and producing marketing strategies, projects and campaigns, demonstrating successful delivery
- Strong understanding of all marketing channels, with a skew for digital channels
- Strong project management and people management skills
- Ability to produce and clearly articulate project briefs
- Good presentation, negotiation and writing skills
- Self-motivated and flexible working with a part time team
- Ability to work well independently and in teams
- Able to build and nurture positive working relationships
Be accountable and hold responsibility for a positive outcome on projects for both internal and external stakeholders
Piqued your interest?
Job Description – Digital Web Producer
- Project Managing websites (with both internal and external developers)
- Following our established project management procedures from start to finish
- Monitoring the progress of developers in order to track progress and maximise productivity
- Reporting daily and weekly to stakeholders with project updates and status reports
- Be accountable for ensuring our projects are delivered within allocated timeframes and budget
- Be able to write clear and succinct project reports and documentation as required
- Presenting work to stakeholders for sign-off
- Digital production and project management, from commencement to completion
- Conduct keyword research using a variety of SEO tools
- Manage the current list of Banter ‘managed’ projects including monthly WP updates and ad hoc requests in WordPress from clients. You’ll be able to jump into WordPress and add a new page, new blog posts or image updates.
- You’ll know the difference between WordPress, WebFlow and Custom Built websites.
- Audit and manage externally built websites from a best practice perspective including SEO
- Maintain relationships with external web developers
- Contribute to the sales and quoting process with the sales team
- 3+ years solid experience working as a Digital Producer/Website Developer
- Experience in managing Content Management Systems, preferably WordPress
- Ability to coordinate our website development department, with the assignment and monitoring of tasks to developers and designers
- Contribute to proposal development working under the direction of the sales team
- Manage project budgets and timelines closely
- Excellent client communication skills, both written and verbal. You must enjoy speaking with clients and developers, as well as providing support and training
- Experience with the development of Functional and Technical scoping of projects, including wire-framing and site planning
- Experience in proposal development, scoping, estimating and presentation
- Experience with website hosting/management tools including WHM, cPanel, DNS and SSH
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing tools including MailChimp, Survey Monkey and Google Analytics
Ready to apply?
Please send through your resume and cover letter to email@example.com